But this causes me troubles in the fact i feel it's impossible to say anything to her about my heath. As she just blows it off as mum being a drama queen. i did write to everyone the last time I got out of hospital, with fairwells, for just in case. I came very close to dying, no drama, straight up. She never responded, so figure it was ignored.
Well, here's the problem. last night, i think i had a heart attack. mild, don't geek on me. i've looked up the symptoms and found i had enough of them to make me wonder if i did - or didn't.
* severe pressure, fullness, squeezing, pain and/or discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts for more than a few minutes
* pain or discomfort that spreads to the shoulders, neck, arms, or jaw
* chest pain that increases in intensity
* chest pain that is not relieved by rest or by taking nitroglycerin
* chest pain that occurs with any/all of the following (additional) symptoms:
o sweating, cool, clammy skin, and/or paleness
o shortness of breath
o nausea or vomiting
o dizziness or fainting
o unexplained weakness or fatigue
o rapid or irregular pulse
of course, not all symptoms need to be there, and women are more likely than men not to have chest pains.
so, which of those symptoms did I have?
pain/discomfort to arms
shortness of breath (lets face it, i'm always short of breath)
i think i'll call the doc, just to check it out.